About Me

I'm 14 years old and I want to make a blog to be able to show my likes and interests and to give me something to work on.

Friday 16 January 2015

I'm 14, not 84!



Hi everyone! I'm 14 years old from the UK and I'm a bit obsessed with coffee, books and baking. I want to start a blog because for one; it looks really fun and I want to share some of my opinions and experiences with people who don't know me. I don't want to reveal my name because I want to keep this blog private and don't want anyone that I know to see my thoughts. I know it sounds like I'm REALLY insecure but I just like to keep my private life private! So for my first blog post I'm going to do the 25 questions challenge. I hope you enjoy!:)

1) Do you like blue cheese?
No I hate any type of cheese. I can't stand the smell of it. I think that's what puts me off.

2) Have you ever smoked a cigarette?
No. Once again, I'm 14 not 84.

3) Do you own a gun?
No...

4) How do you take your coffee?
Black! Best thing ever!


5) Do you ever get nervous before doctors appointments?
Not really because I have to go like once a week so the nerves kind of wear off after a while.

6) Do you like hot dogs?
I'm probably the weirdest person in the world for saying this but no I actually don't like them at all.

7) Whats your favorite Christmas song?
The fairytale of New York or All I want for Christmas is you.

8) What do you like to drink in the morning?
Either coffee or really cold water.

9) Can you do push ups?
Nope I have like no upper body strength at all.

10) Whats your favorite meal?
Anything pasta related, I'm a pasta addict!

11) Whats your favorite piece of jewelry?
My heart-shaped crystal necklace that my aunt gave to me a few Christmas's ago. I never take it off.

12) Favorite hobby?
Emm.. I love reading and baking but I also love performing on stage! It's one of my favorite things ever.

13) What exam subjects are you taking?
I take Biology, Chemistry, Physics (I'm a science geek) along with French (which I absolutely love!) and I take Sociology, Maths, English language, English literature and ICT.

14) Name a trait you hate about yourself.
I hate that I bite the inside of my gums. I swear to myself all the time that I'm going to stop but it never works out.

15) Middle Name?
Elizabeth.

16) Favorite place to be?
Anywhere except my own country! I want to travel the world when I'm older. I'm so excited because I'm travelling to America next year with my school for 10 days!:)



17) How many dogs do you have?
One, a lhasa apso called Mazie.

18) What is your favorite book?
I am in LOVE with the hunger games series. They are my three favorite books ever!! I also love Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.

19) Do you still have your tonsils?
Yep.

20) What is your favorite cereal?
Either Cornflakes, Weetabix or Raspberry Granola.

21) If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I think I would be yellow because I have blondish hair and I kind of like that color so yeah, yellow. 

22) Favorite sports to watch?
WIMBLEDON!!! Hands down the best sport on TV!

23) Favorite TV show?
Pretty Little Liars (WHO IS A)  but I also am obsessed with Dance Moms, The 100 and Once Upon a Time. Gossip Girl and How I Met Your Mother are also up there with my favorites.


24) Favorite actress?
Jennifer Lawrence, enough said.

25) Favorite stage show?
Either Les Miserables, Into the woods or Wicked.


Thanks everyone for reading and I hope you didn't find this too boring. I kind of enjoyed doing this to be honest and I'm looking forward to posting again. Tomorrow I'm attempting to make a caramel brownie cheesecake so I might post a picture of it on here if it turns out OK. 

Thanks again for reading,
CoffeeQueen x




No comments:

Post a Comment